2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Pl pray that my financial applications will be approve.
Replies
10
Views
49
Lord this is so very important to me I ask you please please bless me with new the very best ever new creamy dewy radiant brighting light reflecting very best ever new foundations tinted moisturizers abundantly now that are right so very amazing for my skin in every way new pump bottles new...
Replies
5
Views
29
Please pray that upstairs neighbours of my parents will calm down and go to sleep. They make terrible noise, shout, walk like bars, move furniture. Now I hear that they probably have a party, it's 10:30 pm. They smoke weed and drink alcohol as far as I know. Lord calm them down or remove them so...
Replies
7
Views
36
I ask you please please Lord do this for me now without any delay thank you Lord for the money I have pleaee forgive me for all things Lord thank you that you own all the millions billions wealth riches gold of this whole world thank you that nothing nothing is impossible with you thank you that...
Replies
6
Views
24
God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son. So whoever so ever believeth on him should not perish, but have everlasting life. God's mercy endureth forever. I am thanking and praising God today for all the he has done for me and is doing. Thank you for breath, and for me to be able...
Replies
8
Views
36
@pradmin Please delete my account.
Replies
8
Views
164
My father my saviour my master my hope forgive all my sin my son is the best gift you have given me so lucky to have him as my son but my financial problems debts is driving me towards suicide please accept my sincere prayers and I earnestly sincerely request everyone to pray for me and my...
Replies
11
Views
51
Please please all pray I command on Jesus Christ's name all all fat burn off dissolve permanently right now from my whole stoma h whole hops body permanently right now never ever return in Jesus' name I command my metabolism to right now be a lot a lot more faster in every way now I pray I poop...
Replies
7
Views
11
Thank you Lord Jesus, Good morning children of God, I pray for you all in Jesus name, let us prepare for tomorrow, pray for my country ###, pray for my nation, we are facing an election on ###, and there is a wake of revolution. Oh Holy Spirit let love lead among my nation, in Jesus name, Amen.
Replies
11
Views
45
I have four prayer requests for today. Thanks.
Replies
9
Views
32
Back
Top Bottom