Pray for complete healing from cancer

May God in Jesus’ name answer your prayer request according to God’s perfect will, wisdom, timing, love, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Thank You. Amen!

Child of God Let Us Pray: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me Jesus. God I ask You in Jesus’ name bless me with everything that I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and cause my soul to prosper in Your Word daily. God heal me in every area of my life. Heal, deliver, and set me free of any sicknesses, disorders, or unclean spirits that may be operating in my life. God make me whole, wise, and a successful wise steward in Christ Jesus.

God bless me to come to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, body, soul, and strength. Bless my relationship with You to grow into a friendship that is solid, strong, and unbreakable. Let me be known by You and all the angels in heaven as a Friend of God.

God dispatch Your angels daily to protect and keep me safe from all accidents, evil, hurt, harm, danger, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. God according to Your Word ambush and cause all my enemies to stumble, fail, and be greatly ashamed. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer and all those I am concerned about. And bless each of us to have a thankful grateful heart (a heart of gratitude) unto you daily. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen.


Copyright © 2018 by Encourager ###, M.A., BCPCLC - Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach - www.theencourager.net
 
My manager's mother is suffering from cancer. Please pray that our Lord showers his precious blood on my manager's mother and just drop one drop of Jesus blood into my manager's mother blood. I believe that my manager's mother will be completely healed from cancer. I make this pray in the mighty name of Jesus our Lord. Amen.
Lord we pray that you will remove this cancer and bring absolute and total healing. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
My manager's mother is suffering from cancer. Please pray that our Lord showers his precious blood on my manager's mother and just drop one drop of Jesus blood into my manager's mother blood. I believe that my manager's mother will be completely healed from cancer. I make this pray in the mighty name of Jesus our Lord. Amen.
Father in Jesus name, in John 10:10 The Word also says that the enemy comes to steal, kill, and destroy; but Christ came that we would have life and have it more abundantly.

A merry heart doeth good like a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones. Proverbs 17:22 KJV

I command all roots of cancer broken, root of bitterness, slander of the tongue,— Self-hatred, unloving spirits, unclean, self-bitterness, self-loathing concerning her own sexuality. We close the door to all cancer Spirits never to return. Lord shower her with Your love and acceptance. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, please completely heal my dad from stage 4 cancer. Let all the polyps be completely gone. We may not always agree with each other and I still have personal sentiments on him, but he doesn't deserve cancer. When he lost his job, our family struggled even more financially. Please help...
Replies
12
Views
230
Please pray for ###, who is battling cancer and getting worse. He now has a blood infection, and his PET scan results are bad. Please pray that he will be healed in the mighty name of Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior, Amen. Thank you for your prayers, and God bless you.
Replies
13
Views
281
I am praying for the cancer to be removed from ###'s body. Please restore his health. Please let the chemo medicine work for him. I am praying for a miracle for him. I know that with God all things are possible. I pray in Jesus' name.
Replies
6
Views
252
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,171
Messages
16,819,788
Members
651,220
Latest member
Phaerhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom