Pray ### pick me up at ###...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am in prayer for the person who did not follow up on their promise to get me out of this hotel before 12am. I got just one text but nothing yet about them gettin the extra funds to come get me. It being a legal holiday agencies are closed o give thanks because I did at least get one text after...
Replies
15
Views
193
I am ready to pass away I'm ### and can't get the opportunity to provide for myself and I don't want to be a burden I only have one relative and am grateful for her help but I feel so guilty for being a financial burden and homelessness is an emotional torture my faith does not allow suicide but...
Replies
10
Views
545
Jesus please help my ### in school today and do well on his quiz and also please let his other teacher let him redo his quiz, he has to pass the class for graduation. Please also let there not be any problems with my package pick up and let me get back into an account that I am locked out of...
Replies
8
Views
279
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,171
Messages
16,819,788
Members
651,220
Latest member
Phaerhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom