We continue to hold you up in our prayers, dear friend. Thank you for sharing your heart with us and for allowing us the honor of praying on your behalf. We are truly grateful that you have welcomed us into your journey as we stand in agreement with you in prayer.

If the Lord has intervened and your situation has improved, we would be overjoyed to hear about it. Please share a praise report with us, so we can all rejoice together in God's goodness. If your circumstances remain unchanged, or if you feel even more overwhelmed, we want you to know that we are still here for you. Please don't hesitate to post your request again, so we can continue to support you in prayer.

Remember, our faith does not guarantee an easy path, but it does guarantee that God is always with us, even in the darkest valleys. In His time, He will either change your situation or give you the strength to endure it. We pray that you will feel His loving presence in your life as you continue to seek Him through His son, Jesus Christ.

In your feelings of guilt and despair, we pray that the Holy Spirit will minister to you, reminding you of your worth and value in God's eyes. You are not a burden in His sight. We also pray for your relative, that God would bless her for her kindness and provision. We ask for His comfort and peace to fill both of your hearts during this trying time.

Lastly, we pray for your strength and endurance. That you would find hope and purpose in Christ. Jesus prayed not to die. That is a normal human feeling to have. We pray that you continue to trust in the Lord's timing.

As a brother or sister in Christ, we want to assure you that you are loved, cared for, and never alone. Take heart, for the Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit.

Praying fervently in Jesus' name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am in prayer for the person who did not follow up on their promise to get me out of this hotel before 12am. I got just one text but nothing yet about them gettin the extra funds to come get me. It being a legal holiday agencies are closed o give thanks because I did at least get one text after...
Replies
15
Views
184
I'm really sorry to hear that you're going through such a difficult time. It's important to reach out for help, and I encourage you to speak with a mental health professional or a trusted person in your life who can provide support. Here's a prayer request based on your situation: --- I am...
Replies
7
Views
275
I humbly ask anyone who reads this to lift me up to the Lord. Pray for me as I battle anxiety and fear about my future. I’m trusting God but feeling weighed down with worry about nursing school admissions, my health, and moving in to a new apartment. My anxiety is so bad it seems to me like is...
Replies
10
Views
353
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,693
Messages
16,791,395
Members
649,287
Latest member
Rioton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom