2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Father--Abba Daddy--God Reveal Your Perfect Will For Me and lead me to the place that You are preparing for me in green pasture's beside still water's... in Jesus's Name...i ask in faith Amen..........
Replies
8
Views
27
### is praying for marital breakthrough in my life and God to save me from shame, disgrace and disappointment. Amen
Replies
6
Views
29
Praise the lord...... With a heavy heart I am writing this mail to request you to pray for me to our beloved Jesus Christ to hear my prayers...... Cleanse me with my heart mind and soul...... I confess all my sins and put my intentions in Lord's feet that Lord please have mercy to touch my womb...
Replies
10
Views
65
Please help me pray for God open a best new way for me
Replies
10
Views
63
Heavenly Father thank you for this beautiful day. I am praying for freedom from the illness that I have. I am praying to be able to rest today. Please hear my prayers for help Father God. I ask this in the name of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Amen 🙏🏾
Replies
9
Views
22
Please pray for me, I feel my heart is broken and turn into stone because I cannot feel God's presence and no one understands me. Please pray for God to heal my soul and turn soft my heart, Holy Spirit come into my life, in Jesus' name I pray amen.
Replies
12
Views
50
Plz pray for my health and my family, pray for me to get a job, open the doors that were locked for financial breakthrough.
Replies
8
Views
33
Please pray for my cousin, recovering from surgery. Prayer for my brother, he has a problem with alcohol. Prayer for my health, having some health problems lately. I also ask you to please pray that I get a job soon. Amen
Replies
8
Views
21
Please pray for my brother ###. Please pray that he gets hired soon.
Replies
10
Views
36
Please pray for God's favor for financial breakthrough of my family... God release us from poverty and all curses... We acknowledge You God as our Great Provider in Jesus Name. Amen.
Replies
11
Views
52
Back
Top Bottom