2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

I just recently got out of the hospital because I had a mini-stroke. I know I've been under pressure and stressed out more than I ever have been. I've been sad and very unhappy. My ex-boyfriend ### doesn’t want me in his life anymore. We had gotten into a fight and we both said hurtful things to...
Replies
11
Views
76
Please pray for my relationship is going to end with my childhood friend ###. Please help in prayer let all go well, married soon.
Replies
6
Views
18
Kindly prayer for me get a job in ### country.
Replies
7
Views
30
A good day in Jesus name let people at the church ### visiting not bother my wife and ###
Replies
8
Views
48
Urgent!! ###, at ### hospital need all your prayers for a healing on her body. Pray that the Holy Spirit come down and do a miracle today! In Jesus name, Amen.
Replies
11
Views
78
Hi, please pray for ### who has joined ###. Please help me pray over this.
Replies
5
Views
21
Please pray that the Federal Appeals court rules in my favor on a Federal case that is scheduled for review. This case has taken a toll on me physically, mentally and financially, but not spiritually, because I still have Faith in GOD! AMEN
Replies
6
Views
30
Praise the Lord, kindly pray for my family and business amen
Replies
8
Views
32
Please pray for my good result passing with good aggregate. I need your prayer and Jesus blessing please forgive my sins.
Replies
6
Views
20
Back
Top Bottom