2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Lord, heal & guard ### and loved ones + all on our path - in heart, soul, body, & vehicles. Thank You, ###
Replies
10
Views
47
Dear Brothers and Sisters, I have had severe cramps in my head for some time and although they do occur relatively rarely, they are really quite strong. I believe that God is already working for my healing. May everyone who is led by the Holy Spirit and has a heart to support me in prayer for...
Replies
9
Views
43
Sr. ###. ###. ###. ###. ###. ###. ###. ###. ###. ###. ###. ###. ###. ###. ###. ###. ###. ###. ###. ###. ###. ###. ###. ###. ###. ###. ###. ###. ###. ###. ###. ###. ###. ###. ###. ###. ###. ###. ###. ###. ###. ###. ###. ###. ###. ###. ###. ###. ###. ###. ###. ###. ###. ###. ###. ###. ###. ###...
Replies
5
Views
44
Someone started a rumour I “drank” I don’t, and I don’t like this—please pray all the lawyers and ### accept it isn’t true at all and that ### and I will have a wonderful meeting soon, I pray that ### stays in this country.
Replies
6
Views
57
Jesus please let my water stay on. I am so worried they are going to turn it back off. Please also let my neighbors stop parking in front of our house. They are visiting someone several houses up and it is everyday almost. Please let them have some courtesy. Also, please let my son cooperate...
Replies
8
Views
11
Please pray money comes next week and my compensation is at least 20 years’ former salary in total (I am ### plus years from retirement!)
Replies
8
Views
9
I want peace of mind. pray for ###
Replies
12
Views
47
Pray for me as I ### my money. Lost my important file in office. Everything turns bad.
Replies
9
Views
17
My ###, his wife ### ### has no children for ### years. sperm count is very low
Replies
9
Views
39
1. Angelic Protection (Myself and others) 2. Several Unspoken prayers 3. Prayer against Attacks and Strongholds in my life. 4. Specific Healing. 5. Favor for Next Phase in my life 6. Various Prayers: Hair direction, favor for new vehicle etc., blessed finance, ###'s situation, total covering in...
Replies
7
Views
26
Back
Top Bottom