2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Dear Lord, I pray for your love and strength this week. I pray that you give me confidence and relief of insecurities. I pray for the health of my family and safe travels during the upcoming Holiday Season. I ask these requests in your name. ###
Replies
10
Views
45
Please pray for me to clear my ### exam
Replies
10
Views
44
[This post was redacted due to privacy concerns]
Replies
6
Views
20
Dear Jesus, I am unable to accept marriage in my life. I fell in love with my friend ###. But our parents are not supporting. Now my parents have arranged a marriage for me in which I am not at all interested. Please God, please stop this marriage and please give me life with ### only. He is...
Replies
13
Views
68
God, Thank you for this day. I pray you keep me and all others who is having to work today safe. I pray for Jesus, and his followers and believers and your people God. God bless Israel always. I pray for the peace of Jerusalem. I pray for my friendship and relationship with you always and...
Replies
9
Views
16
Pray for ### for the Lord to help ### in ### relationship and God favour and God mercy and breakthrough
Replies
9
Views
12
[This post was redacted due to privacy concerns]
Replies
6
Views
46
Replies
9
Views
30
My daughter will have to appear for her job interview and an interview for higher studies please pray for her that God will help her I have to help me but I put my trust in Him because I know that only Him can help her and give her the job which she desperately needs. My prayers are with you all...
Replies
7
Views
26
Back
Top Bottom