2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Lord in your presence I stand for my ### who is really drinking heavily, I have prayed for this and I continue, please pray with me. The devil is a liar, am sure our prayers will reach the most high.
Replies
7
Views
35
Replies
8
Views
28
P told me he had to move as he was starting a new job, with better work conditions but much farther; I miss him and need your prayers for peace, especially as ### has asked me to marry him and I do not want to lose him, but he shares a car with another co-worker. May God lead us and remove any...
Replies
7
Views
74
GOD thank You GOD I'm so busy pondering over what I don't have sometimes I forget to thank you for what I do have. GOD thank you for: life sun stars moon rain snow food shelter job family my granddaughter my mother the many things I forget to say thank you for...
Replies
6
Views
18
Pray for my family and I and our family members for protection from the plan of evil. Family members having bad dreams, a member is having a severe head ache. In the name of Jesus, I pray for his healing and protection for my family and I from any plan of the evil. Amen
Replies
7
Views
38
I pray that my friendship with ### and ### gets mended. This would take a miracle.
Replies
7
Views
43
Replies
7
Views
34
Praying for miracles in our life and in yours. Praying that God will protect us and keep us. Praying that he will bring the breakthrough needed to move forward and know exactly what to do. In Jesus name. Amen.
Replies
10
Views
65
please pray for the good finance of my family so that we may live good life with other people.
Replies
7
Views
22
please pray for my ### who is sick pray so that he may get well soon.
Replies
10
Views
44
Back
Top Bottom