2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Replies
9
Views
45
Please pray for my family especially my husband (###yrs) who are addicted to alcohol. Moreover, my kid (###months old) and my parents. In addition to that, I requested prayer for my ### exam. I have been trying exams since ###. Please pray for us.
Replies
10
Views
65
Pls pray for an increase of faith. That I may operate as a spirit being & not carnally. I underwent a total knee replacement of both knees & I am experiencing a tightness around both knees. Unable to walk comfortably. Believing for a miracle...
Replies
10
Views
47
I pray ### is doing well and her parents too. Amen
Replies
10
Views
65
Amma mathave ### manasinu samadhanam tharaname ### psc exam annu ### nannayi ezhuthan pattaname Amma mathave ### our government job nallkaname
Replies
7
Views
75
Father, I want to start working as a realtor. Thy will be done on this my desire. Bless if there is Your Will and destroy it if You do not like it in the name of Jesus Christ. In the name of Jesus Christ, I activate the brain and the whole body of my, ###, ###, ###, I inhibit the aging process...
Replies
8
Views
49
I am requesting prayer for my family. We need a house, we need to be together. Right now we are separated because of financial struggles. So please send up a prayer for ###, ###, and our three children. Thank you
Replies
9
Views
42
God spoke to me. I need to know for certain if that was him. Thank you ###.
Replies
10
Views
150
I have been in a relationship with a girl for 20 months and it's my first relationship so I love her a lot from the bottom of my heart but unfortunately she left me because of my Religion Christian and she is of different faith. So I want her, her sister, her mom and dad to believe in Christ one...
Replies
7
Views
42
Replies
13
Views
72
Back
Top Bottom