2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

mere dil kamjori ka masush jeya hota he or prayer karneki time me galat bat ki yad aati he parbhu me bharosh 100% karta but meri socha batalti nahi he
Replies
6
Views
35
Bros n sis please do keep praying for ###'s marriage restoration, thank you all
Replies
6
Views
32
Oh Lord heal me from this deadly disease called poverty.
Replies
9
Views
45
Lord, please come to ### and bless him with a change of heart about our situation, please help him emotionally and mentally. Please Lord give ### the heart to apologize. Lord I confess that I have fallen so far short of how I should have behaved and do not deserve a second chance, but I ask...
Replies
6
Views
29
Good day I know and believe with God all is possible. I'm ### not getting any younger. I wasted lots of time for me to study and become somebody I want in life my health is not stable because me and my older daughter of ### have been tested HIV positive. But to me that does not concern me so...
Replies
7
Views
103
[This post was redacted due to privacy concerns]
Replies
7
Views
39
Thank you Jesus distance is not a barren. Pray for my brother who has been missing from 2000 till now we don't know where he is, His name is ###. Let the spirit of God locate him. And pray for my life and spirit of failure which is tormenting me. I have no job, no marriage. May the spirit of God...
Replies
8
Views
31
I humbly ask dear brothers and sisters, please plead to Jesus to open the doors of marriage in my life. Please pray that the guy I like should show interest, thank you.
Replies
7
Views
57
Dear lord Jesus I pray for good health for myself, my ###, and ### and may we be financially blessed abundantly also I wish thank the company for the advance they provided. I pray I get a quick divorce from the treacherous woman and my ### should come to me. I pray for a new wife in my life who...
Replies
8
Views
49
Kindly pray for financial blessing and good health.
Replies
8
Views
39
Back
Top Bottom