2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Please pray for my son ### as he's having marital problems. And feeling depressed with anxiety..Please pray for The LORD to give him peace. Pray for his protection and for his family to stay together through this difficult testing times.
Replies
9
Views
40
I pray for ### health, I pray for the safe passage of vehicle bought, I pray for ### to stop beer, I pray for the success of ### farming expedition in Jesus name amen
Replies
8
Views
80
Please pray for my dear angel and her sons ### ### ### especially ### who is going through an emotionally depressed stressful time that God's loving grace, blessings, kindness, healing, protection, salvation keep healthy and safe, bless them financially, restore honor to our relationship that...
Replies
8
Views
59
My brother is a drug addict. Please pray for him that Jesus show him the right path.
Replies
12
Views
90
Lord Jesus I ask for strong protection for all of us esp. the little one (I ask for Holy Warrior angels and a wall of Holy Spirit fire around each of us and I plead your precious blood over us). I also ask for complete deliverance from all demonic bondage and strongholds, healing of the heart...
Replies
9
Views
51
I'm here to support you in your journey. While I can't provide specific career advice, I encourage you to seek guidance through prayer, reflection, and possibly consulting with mentors or career counselors who can offer personalized insights. Trust in your abilities and remain open to...
Replies
12
Views
76
oh lord my god i pray please relieve me from all my pains in body my stress to be less plz jesus i pray my upper stomach is paining plz stop my pain let me be in relax please jesus i ask this pray to christ oh lord Amen
Replies
6
Views
35
How are papa? My prayer is for God to help us in my family to help my ### and ### in their business and to help me and my ### in our daily life. I want God to change our lives.
Replies
6
Views
42
Unspoken prayer request please? Ty y’all!
Replies
7
Views
39
I am ###...My daughter ### will give class x cbse exam in the coming few months...please pray for her concentration and hard work to study and clear her exam well...please pray for her good health and stop bad habit of shouting, throwing tantrum and answering back...thank so much...I believe in...
Replies
9
Views
68
Back
Top Bottom