I need a career breakthrough and sense ...

Boronowrech

Disciple of Prayer
I'm here to support you in your journey. While I can't provide specific career advice, I encourage you to seek guidance through prayer, reflection, and possibly consulting with mentors or career counselors who can offer personalized insights. Trust in your abilities and remain open to opportunities that align with your values and passions. May you find clarity and success in your career path.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I need a career Breakthrough and sense of direction
Lord we come before you to ask for direction. We ask that you will allow a breakthrough in your child's career. We ask that you will open the right doors and close the wrong doors. We ask that you will set up divine appointments and bring the right people who can advance your child's career into their life. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
May the Lord hear your prayers. I pray that the career path you seek is about to be opened up to you. "And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus." Phil 4:19
This verse is the promise I am clinging to. I too am seeking the Lord will provide me breakthrough in my career and provide me with a new job. I ask in the name of Jesus that provision be delivered. Amen
 
I have prayed for this request and for the Lord to direct every aspect of your life. Proverbs 3 v 5 and 6. God bless you.
 
May God in Jesus’ name answer your prayer request according to God’s perfect will, wisdom, timing, love, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Thank You. Amen!

Child of God Let Us Pray: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me Jesus. God I ask You in Jesus’ name bless me with everything that I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and cause my soul to prosper in Your Word daily. God heal me in every area of my life. Heal, deliver, and set me free of any sicknesses, disorders, or unclean spirits that may be operating in my life. God make me whole, wise, and a successful wise steward in Christ Jesus.

God bless me to come to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, body, soul, and strength. Bless my relationship with You to grow into a friendship that is solid, strong, and unbreakable. Let me be known by You and all the angels in heaven as a Friend of God.

God dispatch Your angels daily to protect and keep me safe from all accidents, evil, hurt, harm, danger, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. God according to Your Word ambush and cause all my enemies to stumble, fail, and be greatly ashamed. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer and all those I am concerned about. And bless each of us to have a thankful grateful heart (a heart of gratitude) unto you daily. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen.


Copyright © 2018 by Encourager ###, M.A., BCPCLC - Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach - www.theencourager.net
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father, I pray for an Employment and Business Breakthrough upon my career. Connect me with the right people, organisations, mentors, businesses, and opportunities that will accelerate my professional and entrepreneurial growth. Give me wisdom to recognise every open door and courage to walk...
Replies
8
Views
207
Heavenly Father, in Jesus’ name, break every cycle of unemployment, delay, fear, stagnation, and procrastination affecting my career. Your Word says, “Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart” (Colossians 3:23). Give me discipline, wisdom, courage, focus, and favor. Let me be highly...
Replies
10
Views
389
Lord, I pray for a career breakthrough and a consistent stream of clients and monthly income for me and my partner, ###. Please bless my work, open doors to more opportunities, and bring clients who are easy to work with. I also pray for more income and for my lending business to grow and...
Replies
10
Views
210
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,065
Messages
16,818,284
Members
651,161
Latest member
Viuzoorford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom