2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Please pray my ### and ### will be healthy and rejuvenated so I can have lovely healthy babies soon.
Replies
8
Views
60
Praying that I hear from my younger brother today and that he is ok.
Replies
6
Views
16
amma ### nalla ### school admission nallkaname Amma ### eshoye karthave ### reshikkaname ### mole reshikkaname
Replies
7
Views
109
God, thank You for a new day - new mercies, grace, forgiveness, redemption, blessings, promises, hope, healings and protecting me & my loved ones. Deliver us from evil. Praise You! ijnip
Replies
8
Views
46
Type Prayer Request Here please pray for an orphan that is only ### that remind in the family, his life is not worth it do to lack of parental guidance, and I promise to bring him to ### bcoz that is where my spirit is leading me, am just a family friend and feel for ### I don't want his life to...
Replies
7
Views
38
The problem with problems is after you get past one, there's another...and another...and another...they keep popping up. The devil doesn't just hit you with one thing, then waltz off, never to be heard from again. It's an ongoing thing.
Replies
5
Views
98
I will pray for a job breakthrough for you and also pray for healing and restoration in your relationship with your ex-boyfriend. May God guide you and provide the wisdom and strength you need during this time. Amen.
Replies
7
Views
47
I thank God for giving me this chance of living in this world in the name of Jesus Christ Amen
Replies
7
Views
42
I want God to heal my mum from HIV disease. I also want God to heal us, my children, from anything that Satan must have planted in our bodies. I want God to give me my husband, I want God's protection on my siblings, I need a job.
Replies
6
Views
46
Plz pray for me and my family so that mere ### me kch bura na ho aur bura sapna na dekhu aur jldi se Mera job ### jaaye plz pray for me plz
Replies
6
Views
36
Back
Top Bottom