2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Lord please fullfill all my needs exceedingly abundantly above all that I can think or pray. Emotional, marital, financial, material, social, relational, professional, family etc etc...thank you Lord in advance because you good, rich and willing!!
Replies
10
Views
84
Dear God's people pls pray for ### I'm physically and spiritually breakdown.. nothing is working well in my life.. besides that I don't have any jobs (unemployed) it's make me more stress..
Replies
7
Views
26
my sister gets epilepsy fits. pray for ###
Replies
7
Views
44
Unspoken prayer request please? Ty y’all!
Replies
8
Views
42
Please pray. I do not think I can continue to live. My adult daughter is disabled, and sometimes difficult. Right now, I don't have one dollar to my name. Haven't eaten in days. I cannot afford to get to pharmacy to pick up much needed prescriptions. I have tried every possible way, every way...
Replies
41
Views
372
I am seeking prayer for God to bless me with the new job and asking for Him to expedite this request. Will you please touch and agree with me regarding this prayer request? Blessings
Replies
10
Views
50
Tomorrow is crucial for me. I am wondering I can overcome the situation. Please pray for ###.
Replies
8
Views
32
Praise the lord sir... please pray for ###, as he is having final exams from ###. lord help him to learn and understand the syllabus..help him to get good result...I pray to God in the name of Jesus..amen
Replies
6
Views
22
Please pray I haven’t lost ### and that I will win my case against the landlord. This place isn’t for for purpose.
Replies
6
Views
41
Good morning prayer Warriors. Giving honor to God. Father guard my heart, soul, and mind. Keep me from becoming unbalanced and fooled. God bless my future, family, relationship, and Holy alliances. Bless all me and my family. Protect my family and me from evil seen and unseen. Keep your Holy...
Replies
8
Views
40
Back
Top Bottom