Please pray. I do not think I ...

Please pray. I do not think I can continue to live. My adult daughter is disabled, and sometimes difficult. Right now, I don't have one dollar to my name. Haven't eaten in days. I cannot afford to get to pharmacy to pick up much needed prescriptions. I have tried every possible way, every way. Happens all the time. Our life has no joy, no peace, month after month. I have given all my burdens to My Lord Jesus. I have been a believer a long time. But, I'm human, and my heart is so broken I can actually feel pain. Pray for us.
I prayed for your request in Jesus name Amen
 
Please pray. I do not think I can continue to live. My adult daughter is disabled, and sometimes difficult. Right now, I don't have one dollar to my name. Haven't eaten in days. I cannot afford to get to pharmacy to pick up much needed prescriptions. I have tried every possible way, every way. Happens all the time. Our life has no joy, no peace, month after month. I have given all my burdens to My Lord Jesus. I have been a believer a long time. But, I'm human, and my heart is so broken I can actually feel pain. Pray for us.
Father, I know you hear the cries of your child. Give her the wisdom and strength to accomplish all that is needed to perform daily tasks and needs. Give her peace in your mighty wings. We know she is not alone and that you hear her and provide for her. She is mighty because of you. We plead the blood of Jesus over her life and every situation. Where 2 or more agree, you are there and father we know you are here in this room. You said you will provide all of our needs. Father, you’re needed here and we thank you for being near. For wisdom and guidance. Love and grace. Mercy and strength. We honor you forever and ever. Thank you Father. Amen
 
Father, I know you hear the cries of your child. Give her the wisdom and strength to accomplish all that is needed to perform daily tasks and needs. Give her peace in your mighty wings. We know she is not alone and that you hear her and provide for her. She is mighty because of you. We plead the blood of Jesus over her life and every situation. Where 2 or more agree, you are there and father we know you are here in this room. You said you will provide all of our needs. Father, you’re needed here and we thank you for being near. For wisdom and guidance. Love and grace. Mercy and strength. We honor you forever and ever. Thank you Father. Amen
Thank you for praying. We have not eaten for several days.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me....I don't think I can do this anymore....I am at the end of my rope....hopefully not literally...yet..Just pray...this is the 3rd time I have done this and nothing has changed....Please pray for me....I need a life...or...
Replies
12
Views
231
🔥 Restore Our 1st Love Rev 2:4, Mk 12:30-31, 1 Cor 14:1, Extra Grace to Pray, Study, Worship, Edify the Church, Share The Gospel, Make Disciples, "Do The Things We Did at First" Rev 2:5... Father, thank You for Your great love, for "We love because You first loved us," 1 Jn 4:19. We ask for a...
Replies
7
Views
122
🔥 Restore Our 1st Love Rev 2:4, Mk 12:30-31, 1 Cor 14:1, Extra Grace to Pray, Study, Worship, Edify the Church, Share The Gospel, Make Disciples, "Do The Things We Did at First" Rev 2:5... Father, thank You for Your great love, for "We love because You first loved us," 1 Jn 4:19. We ask for a...
Replies
11
Views
189
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,065
Messages
16,818,284
Members
651,161
Latest member
Viuzoorford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom