Please pray. I do not think I ...

Thank you, what a very kind prayer. I'm in agreement. God is Good
May God bless you in all of your ways. I know that he is for you. Keep fighting the good fight and know that the battle is won. These things that are happening don't seem fair, but the Lord has something good for you to come. Just keep on pushing!
 
May God in Jesus’ name answer your prayer request according to God’s perfect will, wisdom, timing, love, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Thank You. Amen!

Child of God Let Us Pray: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me Jesus. God I ask You in Jesus’ name bless me with everything that I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and cause my soul to prosper in Your Word daily. God heal me in every area of my life. Heal, deliver, and set me free of any sicknesses, disorders, or unclean spirits that may be operating in my life. God make me whole, wise, and a successful wise steward in Christ Jesus.

God bless me to come to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, body, soul, and strength. Bless my relationship with You to grow into a friendship that is solid, strong, and unbreakable. Let me be known by You and all the angels in heaven as a Friend of God.

God dispatch Your angels daily to protect and keep me safe from all accidents, evil, hurt, harm, danger, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. God according to Your Word ambush and cause all my enemies to stumble, fail, and be greatly ashamed. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer and all those I am concerned about. And bless each of us to have a thankful grateful heart (a heart of gratitude) unto you daily. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen.


Copyright © 2018 by Encourager ###, M.A., BCPCLC - Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach - www.theencourager.net
 
Please pray. I do not think I can continue to live. My adult daughter is disabled, and sometimes difficult. Right now, I don't have one dollar to my name. Haven't eaten in days. I cannot afford to get to pharmacy to pick up much needed prescriptions. I have tried every possible way, every way. Happens all the time. Our life has no joy, no peace, month after month. I have given all my burdens to My Lord Jesus. I have been a believer a long time. But, I'm human, and my heart is so broken I can actually feel pain. Pray for us.
Read Isaiah 43:1-3
I am praying for you from ###, may God send you Angels to provide for you
 
Please pray. I do not think I can continue to live. My adult daughter is disabled, and sometimes difficult. Right now, I don't have one dollar to my name. Haven't eaten in days. I cannot afford to get to pharmacy to pick up much needed prescriptions. I have tried every possible way, every way. Happens all the time. Our life has no joy, no peace, month after month. I have given all my burdens to My Lord Jesus. I have been a believer a long time. But, I'm human, and my heart is so broken I can actually feel pain. Pray for us.
 
Please pray. I do not think I can continue to live. My adult daughter is disabled, and sometimes difficult. Right now, I don't have one dollar to my name. Haven't eaten in days. I cannot afford to get to pharmacy to pick up much needed prescriptions. I have tried every possible way, every way. Happens all the time. Our life has no joy, no peace, month after month. I have given all my burdens to My Lord Jesus. I have been a believer a long time. But, I'm human, and my heart is so broken I can actually feel pain. Pray for us.
Let God of heavens and earth bless u with all the desires of your heart in Jesu's name and be healed
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me....I don't think I can do this anymore....I am at the end of my rope....hopefully not literally...yet..Just pray...this is the 3rd time I have done this and nothing has changed....Please pray for me....I need a life...or...
Replies
12
Views
231
🔥 Restore Our 1st Love Rev 2:4, Mk 12:30-31, 1 Cor 14:1, Extra Grace to Pray, Study, Worship, Edify the Church, Share The Gospel, Make Disciples, "Do The Things We Did at First" Rev 2:5... Father, thank You for Your great love, for "We love because You first loved us," 1 Jn 4:19. We ask for a...
Replies
7
Views
122
🔥 Restore Our 1st Love Rev 2:4, Mk 12:30-31, 1 Cor 14:1, Extra Grace to Pray, Study, Worship, Edify the Church, Share The Gospel, Make Disciples, "Do The Things We Did at First" Rev 2:5... Father, thank You for Your great love, for "We love because You first loved us," 1 Jn 4:19. We ask for a...
Replies
11
Views
189
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,107
Messages
16,818,989
Members
651,182
Latest member
Brxoerdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom