2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Can u pray for ### not well has Autism and been crying and not communicate and want her to smile and get saved
Replies
8
Views
70
Plz pray for my family visa file ###.
Replies
7
Views
27
Lord Jesus I continue to ask for strong protection for my family and I, esp. the little one (I plead the blood of Jesus over us and ask for a wall of Holy Spirit fire around each of us and your mighty warrior angels to surround us according to Ps 91, Ps. 34:7, Zech. 2:5, Isaiah 54:17, Isaiah...
Replies
6
Views
38
pastor ji praise the Lord mera naam ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ###...
Replies
6
Views
30
I am ###. I have completed my 9th month of pregnancy, but my baby has not been delivered yet. So please pray for my normal delivery and my unborn baby. Praise the Lord.
Replies
9
Views
41
Please pray for me. I have a loan to repay by next week. And the money is not there. I have sent a message to my ###, requesting for a financial help. Please pray that God will speak to his heart to assist me, for I don't want the bank to take it up with me. God should provide financial help for me.
Replies
9
Views
281
Health, strength, good mood, optimism, positivity for my parents (especially mother-she is negative and sick always). Healing of the heart. Loving relationships in my family (between my parents, and them towards me). My brother, not saved, prodigal son, that returns to us with repentance, hating...
Replies
8
Views
195
Someone very close is suffering from fits. Pls pray for healing her name is ### from ###.
Replies
8
Views
46
Every time I lose my job in 3 to 4 months. I could not make a stable and good career. I have to depend on others for every day to day activity. I use to pray to God but nothing is happening in my favour. Please pray to God for me...
Replies
8
Views
49
Please pray for my son he lost his fiancé and he is devastated and please pray for my daughter to get the job at ### please pray for my sugar to go down and get under control
Replies
9
Views
64
Back
Top Bottom