2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Pray for me I am leader fourth ### feeling like mad and depression fear swezaring headache mode off I think evil or ghost or witch is disturbing me please pray for me may lord Jesus help me
Replies
10
Views
55
Breakthrough for me and my family and to have a good job.
Replies
10
Views
64
Dear Lord, I pray that the research protocol I submitted is already approved and only has minimal revision. I pray that by Tuesday, I can already submit it to my epidemiologist and by next week I can submit it to the ethical committee. Amen
Replies
10
Views
188
Please I need prayers towards my ### and I travelling documents. I requested a prayer here for my ### and I, the Lord being so good, my ### has received his travelling documents and it's left with his permit. Now it's my turn to also receive my own. The prayer request here really works. No one...
Replies
10
Views
312
Debt clearance and financial aid. Total health restoration for ###. Freedom from all witchcraft, curses and all hindrances. Jobs and business contracts for ###'s children.
Replies
9
Views
90
Please pray for me So that I can achieve the developments as myself ### ### ### expects forever completely in my life Amen
Replies
10
Views
62
Plz lord I need my ### back, help him to come back to me and help him to remind the days we spoke with love, and make him to understand my pain and worries and love, and lord help him to free from office pressure.
Replies
10
Views
50
Help, support, understanding, appreciation, RESPECT, honor, loving words, nice smiles, compliments, good mood, good vibes and every other good thing FROM EVERY SIDE. This is what I need at my job (high school teacher). From: Coworkers Pupils Parents Authorities... Thank you!!
Replies
9
Views
62
Praise the Lord sir.. please continue to pray for my good result in ### exam
Replies
10
Views
36
I am unable to survive. Brain Fogginess is Killing me. I can't able to mingle with anyone. I really can't able to survive. I am becoming so weak and weak mentally. Please Pray.
Replies
11
Views
60
Back
Top Bottom