2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Pray for ### for the Lord to help ### in ### relationship and God favour and God mercy and breakthrough
Replies
6
Views
22
FATHER, LET ME KNOW YOU AND YOUR BELOVED SON MORE AND BLESS ME ALL ROUND IN JESUS NAME AMEN
Replies
6
Views
23
Dear Lord, I request a prayer from you to bless us all on this Sunday in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen
Replies
6
Views
40
Dear prayer partner, I am so discouraged these days because of my health issues. My gastric is going worse by worse even after treatment, my health is going down and my mouth dryness is making me very nervous. My only hope is in the Lord who heals all sickness. May the good Lord forgive my sins...
Replies
6
Views
150
Jehova ### wexo was magodimong nthuxe ke sepele mo nneteng le wena ka dinako ka moka leineng la morwa was gago Morena le mopholoxi wa rena Jesu Kriste. Amen!
Replies
6
Views
27
[This post was redacted due to privacy concerns]
Replies
6
Views
31
praise the Lord pastor ###, my name is ###, from ###, ###, ###. I have thyroid, diabetes, hepatitis B, and kidney disease. I have spent a lot of money on treatment and now I have financial problems. My dad is no more. Please pray for me. I need prayer for my weak heart. I am now on dialysis. I...
Replies
6
Views
26
Dear Lord, My son ### is having his semister exams from 6th December 2019. Please Lord help him to do well in his semister exams and score good percentage at least ### percentage Lord. Please make him get through his exams Lord without any hinderances. Please be with him and increase his...
Replies
6
Views
35
Praise the Lord pastor, Please pray for my settlement from my company. Thanks ###
Replies
7
Views
22
Happiness, health, wealth, peace, success in life, and dream job in ### and dream vacation in ###
Replies
7
Views
27
Back
Top Bottom