Praise the lord...... With a heavy heart ...

Praise the Lord...... With a heavy heart I am writing this mail to request you to pray for me to our beloved Jesus Christ to hear my prayers...... Cleanse me with my heart mind and soul...... I confess all my sins and put my intentions in Lord's feet that Lord please have mercy to touch my womb and bless me with a baby... I have been waiting since many years for this blessing Lord. I thank you for all the blessings in my life especially for my beautiful daughter which you have given me as a blessing Lord. Since many years I have been trying to have my second baby but don't know I am failing to conceive... Oh Lord please have mercy on me if I my prayers are reaching to you... Show me the way Lord🙏....This concerns me a lot... I am not able to sleep at night God... Somewhere this is killing me from inside... I am becoming weak Lord...i started having a lot of pain all over my back.
Please Lord have mercy to hear my prayers.
In the mighty name of Jesus I pray.
Amen 🙏🙏🙏
We thank God for the one He has done and the one He is yet to do. Continue to trust in Him and give Him thanks always, continue with your life and wait on Him. He makes everything perfect in His own time.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, Tonight I come before You with a heart that feels deeply hurt. You know every tear, every unspoken word, and every pain that I cannot explain. Right now, I don't have the strength to talk, so I place everything into Your loving hands. Lord, please calm my mind and fill my heart...
Replies
12
Views
491
Please pray for me as I am going through a difficult time of change as I was laid off from a job and possibly starting a new one but still with uncertainty as to if I will get it. I am a single mom with heavy debts and work hard to provide. This season of change makes me nervous as I’ve never...
Replies
9
Views
171
Im ###, need to feel God's presence Feel like he's not here ### ### and ### Maybe its the waiting ### tired of Please pray for ###
Replies
7
Views
124
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,029
Messages
16,817,978
Members
651,144
Latest member
Sionoriorrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom