Please help me pray for God open a best new way for ###

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello i am a ### year old ###. I was married to my high school sweetheart. He was the first man in my life.. after my divorce I gave myself two years to heal and when I was ready for love again, the man I was with, cheated on me and contracted an STI.. which is herpes.. I have a doctor...
Replies
14
Views
59
Good morning, I am a Female nurse on her late ###... I was with my high school sweetheart till we were twenty six.. it took me two years to give love a second chance.. after him being my first one... the second man I was with was a dream, he was very sweet to me, I was very much into him.. sadly...
Replies
11
Views
150
Today I spoke with a different member of the leadership team because I was looking for an opinion. I then told my boss, and my boss called it inappropriate that I should have only gone to them and no one else. They want to have a talk soon and my anxiety has returned. Where I work has always had...
Replies
10
Views
237
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,017
Messages
16,817,849
Members
651,137
Latest member
Araurguurmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom