Please pray for me, I feel my ...

Lord, God, please fill your servant ### with your presence. I pray that He will feel your peace and love. AMEN and AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have spiritually awakened, and now cops, firefighters, and anything that walks and breathes is attacking me because they are all Luciferians in the United States of America. They seem to operate on a hive mind, almost as if they were aliens. I was completely unaware of this until recently. Now...
Replies
15
Views
262
I am emotionally struggling and need as many prayers as possible please. Please pray for a man I recently met named ### that I met through my sister and brother in law. He and I met about 2 weeks ago. Saturday night we attended a cookout together and we made plans to get together Sunday. Sunday...
Replies
11
Views
159
Prayer any curses is broken off of me. Prayer word curses are broken. God open my eyes for creativity, give faith. Send Guardian Angels to be with me. Protect me from negativity and negative thinking. God open my eyes to see what He sees. God open my ears to hear His voice. God uplift me...
Replies
9
Views
151
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,017
Messages
16,817,849
Members
651,137
Latest member
Araurguurmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom