2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Prayer request for ### with all B grade results. The result will be published on ###.
Replies
6
Views
14
Pray termination is upheld for ###'s dad. Please end the dads visits and let ### proceed to be adopted by the ### family soon!!
Replies
5
Views
14
I'm still reaching out to people I know and think might still be my friend and new people as well as well as still trying to reconcile with some old ones I'm estranged from please keep me in your prayers that they respond and I can have reconciliation with the people in,estranged from New people...
Replies
6
Views
9
In Jesus name my son is having a stomach pain name ### he is crying of pain in Jesus name thank you lord
Replies
5
Views
28
Happiness, health, wealth, peace, success in life, and dream job in ### and dream vacation in ###
Replies
4
Views
13
I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do. The verse above thoroughly explains how I feel. I wish I didn’t exist, and even though I understand there is a 'reason' for me being here. I wish I wasn’t, though I don’t think I would end my existence I...
Replies
36
Views
318
Amma mathave ### ishoye ente husband 20/11/2019 civil engineer PSC exam annu annu amma ente husband kude ninnu kathukollaname exam nannayi ezhuthanum pattaname Amma mathave ente husband oru nalla govt job nallkaname kathukollaname
Replies
7
Views
48
Dear God, I haven’t been able to find a job since I graduate with my ###. I thank you for helping me for sure. I pray that you rid sexual desires from my mind and bless me with a decent job so I can pay my bills on time and pay for school. I want to also be able to help others in need too. Help...
Replies
8
Views
49
Please pray for my son who is going through depression and addiction. He has hit a bottom (direct response to prayer) and knows what to do but thinks he has to do it himself. Pray that he will call out to God, turn to him and seek his will. To know in his heart that God will help him, that he...
Replies
5
Views
43
i am sending in two applications for two local places to live... please pray that God's Will is done... thank-you soo much...
Replies
8
Views
108
Back
Top Bottom