2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

*O Lord of Hosts, I pray that You will help me and everyone in this prayer site to change, according to the image of Your Son, and that which is not dependent on us, You change it by the work of Your Holy Spirit and Your Word, in the mighty Name of Jesus Christ! Dear God, please look mercifully...
Replies
6
Views
16
O Lord arise and fight for me Father please give me financial breakthrough Let your purpose be fulfill in my life
Replies
4
Views
101
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for extra protection for individuals and their families, including protection from harm, guidance, and safety in various situations.
Replies
4
Views
16
Please pray that my husband believes me when I say I'm not using drugs or lying. He thinks I am but I'm not. Prayers needed
Replies
8
Views
28
Please pray for my dad who is lying in bed sick. And my family deliverance.
Replies
9
Views
16
Please Lord open my door please heavenly father please. I need ### please.
Replies
4
Views
29
Please brothers and sisters in Christ, Pray for me to get closer to our Lord again, and walk with him. I really want to be an example of Christ, but the devil keeps distracting me... please pray for me to choose the right path. In Jesus name I pray Amen.
Replies
4
Views
14
Please pray ### realises just how wrong they went spreading rumours that I “stole” things and not mentioning this to me?? I am stunned
Replies
4
Views
88
Pray for visa approval by embassy(###) this year
Replies
5
Views
13
No one want to hire me I am so tied of looking for a ### shift position tied of money being tight
Replies
5
Views
28
Back
Top Bottom