2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Please pray the judge who is being unreasonable is sacked - he is a corrupt ###.
Replies
4
Views
50
Please prayer for me.. To be with peace of mind and evil shadow should go away from me.. I need to settle in my life and solve my financial issues... I need to settle in the USA and I can't take care of my dependents... And clear my financial problems
Replies
6
Views
16
Can you kindly pray for my financial situation so that I can come back to ### and bring my ### who has suffered from psychosis due to threats and the enemy's attack... Can you pray that he gets to ### and we find something that suits him like ### so that he can get well soon through the Lord's...
Replies
4
Views
13
I ask for Skill, Favor, Finances, The Fruit of The Holy Spirit at Work (Gal 5:22-23). I request grace to compete in a corporate competition and request abundant, positive, online reviews, comment cards, Wisdom, Protection, Skill, excellence and finances through Jesus’ Christ. I only make $### an...
Replies
9
Views
184
Please prayer for me.. To be with peace of mind and evil shadow should go away from me.. I need to settle in my life and solve my financial issues... I need to settle in the USA and I can take care of my dependents... And clear my financial problems
Replies
5
Views
13
Thank You Jesus for taking care of me. Forgive me of my sins and comfort my heart. Help me to care for my elderly parents and give them long healthy life and give them a heart to get salvation in Jesus name Amen
Replies
8
Views
19
Its about finances My Name is ### and I'm from ###. I'm a worshipper and do lead worship in our church. We also have a team that works mostly for the youngsters. Our aim is to make young lives fall in love with Christ. My prayer request is that God may bring a financial breakthrough in my life...
Replies
6
Views
55
I need funds asap and increase in my credit score. Favor with credit companies. Favor with landlords.
Replies
7
Views
18
Please pray for ###. Need confirmation and direction in many areas.
Replies
6
Views
46
I pray for peace in my community, divine intervention, Jesus have mercy on us
Replies
7
Views
19
Back
Top Bottom