2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please continue praying for me. I'm in a lot of physical pain due to a slip and fall which occurred over a month ago. The pain makes it difficult to do much of anything. I'm noticing it's causing me to not sleep well. Please ask God to heal my back or to at...
Replies
4
Views
16
I need a better paying job with favourable working conditions. I need a caring employer and to be able to study further comfortably without having another imprisoning student loan. I need to find a good husband.
Replies
5
Views
15
Children of God, after hard working day, this is not relaxing time; Let's pray for protection, Oh Holy Spirit here we are, deliver us, break the chain that Satan uses to us to himself, I pray this in Jesus name.
Replies
5
Views
122
Dearest and Most Divine Father God, YHWH, in the Name of Your Son Yeshua empowered by the Holy Ghost, I petition You for the forgiveness of sins in our lives. Sins committed in thought, intention and execution. Grant us mercy and healing in the many ailments that we suffer from. The prayers...
Replies
4
Views
22
Please pray for my daughter, that God will heal her from melanoma cancer.
Replies
8
Views
30
Father God, I pray for better health, good brain health, remove all diseases, bacteria, infections, burning, sickness, itchiness from my body. I pray that you remove my jealousy, anxiety, depression, insecurities, irritability, laziness, bad attitude, hatred, grudges, stress, fighting and keep...
Replies
4
Views
23
Please pray for healing and strength in back and hip. Thank you for your prayers in Jesus name Amen
Replies
8
Views
26
I believed in Jesus as a child. I was good, I went to church, I prayed, I was happy. Then my grandfather passed away and the whole family went their separate ways. I prayed to Jesus asking him to please bring our family back together, it didn’t happen. I then started to lose faith in him...
Replies
4
Views
28
Pray for my son, ### ###, to refrain from alcohol indulging. Pray against any curses that may be affecting him in his daily life.
Replies
5
Views
52
Hi All, tmw I am going for growth scan of my baby at ### weeks. We had checked couple of weeks back when baby was not growing well. Please pray that my baby is growing well now and has put on proper weight and is healthy. I am worried as after years of sadness Jesus has given me this miraculous...
Replies
7
Views
38
Back
Top Bottom