2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Father your word teaches to commit all things and works to you. (Proverbs 16:3.) And seek your kingdom first. For long I have been living unbalanced life in many areas. Now I come to you and to my fellow believers on this site asking them to pray for me. Father help me to do a life change in my...
Replies
4
Views
18
Dear Lord I come before you for every one, that has a prayer request today. Please Lord don’t forget their answers. In Jesus name we’re prays.Amen
Replies
4
Views
19
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for me. I made some very poor choices on Saturday night. Please ask God to touch the hearts of anyone I may have offended or embarrassed and cause them to forgive me. Please ask God to help me to stop making poor choices. I ask this in Jesus Name...
Replies
3
Views
14
Dear Jesus, I am unable to accept marriage in my life. I fell in love with my friend ###. But our parents are not supporting. Now my parents have arranged a marriage for me in which I am not at all interested. Please God, please stop this marriage and please give me life with ### only. He is...
Replies
5
Views
25
I come to acknowledge You as the infinite Sovereign over all creation. I rejoice and take refuge in the certainty that You are my God, You dwell in the heavens, and You do whatever pleases You. (Psalm 115:3) I acknowledge that Your purposes stand forever, and cannot be opposed by men, angels...
Replies
3
Views
374
Praise the Lord, my daughter is better today. Lord protect us through the night and give us the strength to wake up early and help my daughter to remember what had been done in class to be able to do well tomorrow. Tomorrow is her maths paper, please pray for her. Amen.
Replies
4
Views
16
please pray specially for ### is feeling alone because in her school her authorities are giving her traveling so she is discouraged so much.
Replies
4
Views
23
Hear us, O spirits of darkness! We, the people of God, anointed by the Holy Spirit to preach the gospel to the poor, to heal the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives and to set free those who are bound and oppressed, and to proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord, stand fast and...
Replies
3
Views
82
Pray for ### for the Lord to help ### in ### relationship and God favour and God mercy and breakthrough
Replies
3
Views
23
i want God to grant me divine wisdom and understanding, and i want God to grant my visa to ###, and i want God to tourch all my helper to locate me,
Replies
2
Views
35
Back
Top Bottom