2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

please pray for my ###; please pray for ### - for security of employment and for energy and good health. Please pray for my elderly ### too; for all my family. God bless, thank you.
Replies
6
Views
35
Please pray for the H.S. to lead my husband back to Christ and to forgive and be forgiven. Let the spirit whisper our love and forgiveness to him at all times. Let everything remind him of his family and wife. Let him get the strength to just call and come home. His name is ###. We also need...
Replies
4
Views
34
Lord Jesus bless my relationship with ###, bless us both and teach us to love each other in busy times, lord help me to stay with each other for eternity even at worse times, bless us both and teach us to love each other lord.
Replies
4
Views
36
I am asking for favor for a job interview and position near my house and helping the poor underserved kids of the community. I am praying that despite the fact that I think I may have not done the best on the assessment interview pre-test that I could do really well in the interview. I have a...
Replies
4
Views
31
Please pray for ### can tolerate dialysis, keep her blood pressures up, and heart rate down. She has to do it 3 days in a row due to the contrast for the MRI. Also, pray for good results from that.
Replies
8
Views
45
Praise the Lord, thanks to God almighty giving another day. Thanks to God almighty. Prayer for me God almighty give me spiritual strength, knowledge wisdom, and good health. Prayer for my future. Prayer for me today or tomorrow, upcoming months my craft teacher final results is coming God...
Replies
7
Views
37
Dear God, I pray for my neck to be healed and all sickness leaves my family. I pray for conviction for ### and ### and for healing. I pray that I always remember my worth and to love myself more. Please vindicate me and feel me with joy. I pray ### is filled with conviction that he's responsible...
Replies
4
Views
26
Thank you dear Lord, for loving me as is. Please continue to watch over me and help as I rebuild my life.
Replies
5
Views
9
[This post was redacted due to privacy concerns]
Replies
6
Views
32
I want God to grant me divine wisdom and understanding, and grant me my visa to Canada, and I want to grant all my heart's desires so one day I will come pay a visit in your ministry in South Africa. In I so much believe in your divine grace, ### from Nigeria, ###.
Replies
6
Views
28
Back
Top Bottom