2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Please pray for me I am ### psychology I'll in the name of Jesus I am leader fourth ### from ### ###
Replies
5
Views
12
prayer request to open my heart for Jesus. thank you
Replies
10
Views
25
Dear Lord, My son ### is having his semister exams from 6th December 2019. Please Lord help him to do well in his semister exams and score good percentage at least ### percentage Lord. Please make him get through his exams Lord without any hinderances. Please be with him and increase his...
Replies
7
Views
12
God, thank You for a new day - new mercies, grace, forgiveness, redemption, blessings, promises, hope, healings and protecting me & my loved ones. Deliver us from evil. Praise You! ijnip
Replies
8
Views
22
Father Lord I thank you for today and I ask for your grace and wisdom towards me and my family. Amen
Replies
10
Views
31
Dear sir/ madam, Greetings you in the name of living god Jesus. My younger brother ### is suffering from cough since year ###. He got consulted by many doctors and took medicine but he did not cure from cough till today. He believes unto Living God Jesus and Only Jesus can heal him, So...
Replies
10
Views
175
My prayer is to mala future that my all wishes come true
Replies
9
Views
12
God is great! My husband is in ### now, he is preparing CELPIP there and his exam is on coming Friday (###/###). Already he wrote IELTS exam twice, but didn't get an expected marks, this is our last chance, because after marriage we both are planning to move to Canada, but now it's been ###...
Replies
10
Views
20
I WANT TO PRAY FOR MY HUSBAND'S MISTRESS ### ### to go about her life and get away from my husband and our family.
Replies
9
Views
45
Praise the Lord Jesus! Thank you very much for all the graces in my family. I request prayer for all the teenage ### in my family and my ### who are not getting proper guidance and are spoiling their life by taking alcohol and other evil things. Holy Spirit please guide them and protect them...
Replies
9
Views
19
Back
Top Bottom