2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

We are paid rs 1lac to a man in an urgent situation, but he is not pay back, make excuses. Please pray for ###...
Replies
6
Views
52
Please help me pray for God open a best new way for me
Replies
8
Views
20
I'm in trouble in some body cheat me plzz prayer for ###
Replies
8
Views
36
Summary (due to privacy): A request for financial assistance.
Replies
8
Views
21
Please pray for my son who is not so well pray so that he may get well soon.
Replies
8
Views
12
Prayer works. Continue to pray for ###. He is wanting to break up with GF and is having a hard time processing his feelings. Lift him up to have clarity, courage, and strength. Give him a clear picture, Lord. Break the strongholds. Everyone lift him up. Thank you.
Replies
6
Views
25
Please pray that I wil be a blessing to all my friends at work, on line and wherever I am. I want Jesus to be lifted up and glorified in my life. May Jesus bless your life as you pray.
Replies
11
Views
23
Pray for my life, pray for my family and my country in Jesus name
Replies
9
Views
10
Dear Heavenly Father, I cover myself in the powerful blood of Jesus. I pray this prayer in the power of the Holy Spirit. In the name of Jesus Christ, I bind, rebuke, and bring to no effect, all division, discord, disunity, strife, anger, wrath, murder, criticism, condemnation, pride, envy...
Replies
10
Views
193
Back
Top Bottom