2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Dear God I pray that the judge in my case today approves the restraining order against my husband protecting my child and I. Please God be by my side.
Replies
10
Views
25
My ### is not working. He is always in his room saying he is looking for job. He is very proud. He is aggressive when you talk about job. I need God's intervention. Could you please pray for him. Thanks
Replies
18
Views
89
God I pray for successful ### in my life, ### will never come next again, I pray for a better future. Please God forgive me all my sins. Every delay will be stop in Jesus name. Bless ###. God provides for her and bless your kindness, heart of giving. I pray to be remembered in anything she does...
Replies
10
Views
18
Please pray that my heart be healed and the depression lifted so I can eat again. And please pray that others will see me as God sees me and have compassion on my suffering. I pray God to send angels to comfort in my distress. I pray God to open the eyes of the blind and for those who say...
Replies
10
Views
24
### and I misses each other. She is gone trucking for ### with her trainer. Praying for us 😀
Replies
7
Views
36
God today I come before you praying for ###, her daughter, and her grandchildren. I pray that you give them a solution and keep their little family unit together, keep them warm and fed, and help them with a happy life. Can all these things I pray in Jesus's precious name. Amen
Replies
11
Views
25
Abundant prayers for son ###, who is having dizzy spells. Please let these dizzy spells cease. They come and go and doctors have found nothing. My teeth need taken care of. Please God help no pain. *Pray requests for my new class. Help them focus and have a love to learn. Help their behavior...
Replies
9
Views
167
Please pray for that I will receive a financial breakthrough which will enable me to purchase a house when I return home. Also pray for my friend ### that he will accept Christ. Thank you!
Replies
8
Views
20
Hallo Pastor, my name is ###. I love Jesus. Pray for my marriage situation to change. Am in a polygamous marriage. My husband has me and ###. It is difficult and a challenging experience. I desire my husband to know Christ and love with one wife. God bless you.
Replies
8
Views
60
Please pray for my results of bsc nursing
Replies
7
Views
11
Back
Top Bottom