2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Please pray for ### and her family to have an awesome upcoming holiday season and for her to maintain her sobriety in God’s will! Please pray for ### of ### & ### so you know sometimes maybe get a little peace and serenity in that brain of his I think it’s always going. Please pray for ### and...
Replies
6
Views
26
Praise the Lord. Please pray for brother ###. He is a pastor. But has a lot of financial problems and many other issues such as forsaken by his own family. Please pray for him and he is not well since more than ### week. Urgently in need of your strong and powerful prayers. Thank you for your...
Replies
7
Views
15
Price the Lord brother please pray for me, my financial situation problem, and I want a new vehicle. Winger ###, ### some money problems.
Replies
6
Views
20
My name is ###. Please pray for my marriage restoration. We are currently separated and my wife is seeking divorce. Please pray for my wife’s (###) heart that she may be open for reconciliation.
Replies
10
Views
49
Father God, I pray you send Angels to watch over and protect my daughter for her whole life. Keep her safe from all harm. I pray that she lives a happy long life. I pray that you will come to my daughter and give her the mindset to respect her elders, I pray that you give her the mindset to...
Replies
7
Views
19
Am a a man ### years old l want to my pastor l have issues please help me
Replies
9
Views
190
Praise the Lord, kindly pray for ### and ### family for they are in troubles amen
Replies
6
Views
13
CONSTANT INTERCESSOR PRAYER PLEASE! I am asking for prayer to please renew ###'s heart and lead him back to the Lord, and then to me. Please stop him from hurting anymore people. He has hurt and lied to so many people and he doesn't have to keep doing this. He is a good man no matter what...
Replies
5
Views
18
Lord please forgive me for all my sins and please let this be a great week from now to the end for me in Jesus name
Replies
7
Views
20
My Name is ###. I came to know about Lord Jesus in 2003. From that time Lord did a lot of Miracles in my life. Lord Gave me a Good Job, House, Wife, and Good Son. I had a Problem. I used to get Easily Tempted by Adultery. God Saved me many times but every time God used to save me and again after...
Replies
8
Views
95
Back
Top Bottom