2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Replies
3
Views
24
My name ###. My husband ### is having affair with housekeeping lady very young married lady. Her name ###. My husband is ### yrs. pray this relationship should break. Pls help spray fr peace in my home. He wants to live with her. He wants to leave me..I am depressed. Pls pray fr me. Bring back...
Replies
7
Views
39
I had ectopic pregnancy in April.... but by the grace of God I got healed. Recently I conceived this month... please pray to Jesus our savior for a healthy pregnancy. I am very worried this time. Because I had bad experience with my previous pregnancy. I want this baby... pray for my baby's...
Replies
5
Views
96
Giving all praises to the man above thankful for waking my family ### up this morning giving us another day of life ... lord cover my city with your live I don’t know what’s going on but ppl are dying everyday and I’m not questioning you my lord... but the devil is taking over our young ppl...
Replies
3
Views
18
Things are so hard please pray for me I lost my job please pray my wife would stop telling her mother my business.
Replies
3
Views
32
(1) ask God to forgive my sin (2) I thanks God for bless me with ### (3) am asking God for traveling mercy to ### (4) am asking God for successful entry in ### (5) am asking God to favour me to be a citizen in ###
Replies
4
Views
34
Heavenly Father thank you for leading me to your word Father. Thank you for instilling in me a hunger to learn more and more of your word every single day. I have to remember to go slowly. I pray Heavenly Father for more wisdom re my health. I need your help so badly Father. I pray for strength...
Replies
3
Views
17
I'm ### ### I wana serve the lord all of my life please pray for me and my health thank you.
Replies
6
Views
50
Dear Brother, my name is ###. I don't have children. I had one child but I lost child last three years back. She was just born. Since last one year we are planned but no results are coming even shown doctors but no useful. And pray for my job lot of difficulties are there. Not got settled life...
Replies
6
Views
97
Pray for my son he has hearing loss so heal the loss pls.
Replies
6
Views
28
Back
Top Bottom