2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Please pray for my friend ### ### ### to get his ### clear by ### so I can get my money back and I can give money to whom I have borrowed money & Pray for me ### ### ### to get Nice New Department which I can be transferred Praise the Lord Jesus Christ Amen ❤️🙏
Replies
6
Views
74
Please help my sister have a great day at ###. In Jesus Name. Amen.
Replies
7
Views
94
Thank You, Praise You Lord Jesus for Your Great Love, Your Provisions, Your Healings, Your Protection, Your Favor and Your Awesome Forgiveness of our sins for even if we sin against You tomorrow You have already forgiven us to allow us to continue to walk in Your Power and Your Strength tomorrow...
Replies
7
Views
23
My name is ###, please pray for me as I'm pregnant and due date is on ###. So that my delivery and my baby will be normal and with sound health.
Replies
7
Views
10
The devil is a liar and tries so hard to fool us. Wisdom and knowledge come from God and he will give it to you. Just ask. Even the smallest things will try to trip you up but thank God for the Holy Spirit which reminds you of the promised. I pray for those who believe the lies, especially in my...
Replies
5
Views
26
Please pray for my results tomorrow
Replies
6
Views
10
Don't let your enemies win Lord and can't sleep or type here right. His enemies fighting us all the way devil knows his time is short... Praise Yahushua Your Mighty Blood is on them All. Blessings to us All Amen Tt
Replies
4
Views
17
Good evening ###, Please pray for my house I don't want to lose my house I need miracle please touch my husband to pay our house thank you Lord Amen
Replies
5
Views
12
Day is already starting horrible please pray that it turns around in my favor
Replies
6
Views
15
Praise the Lord, My name is ###. I have broken up with my partner ### ### a few days ago. As we wanted to get married but his parents want him to get married according to their choice. He wants to marry me but he is helpless as it's a question of his parents. After breaking up with him, I should...
Replies
5
Views
7
Back
Top Bottom