2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

My sister's son ### 5yrs. Need prayers for him. He has tight stool, since long months. Still it's the same. Every minute, and every second he runs to the toilet, but very little stool comes out, sometimes just a pinch of stool only. All the house members are so worried for him. He's getting so...
Replies
7
Views
212
Dear Lord, My son ### is having his semister exams from 6th December 2019. Please Lord help him to do well in his semister exams and score good percentage at least ### percentage Lord. Please make him get through his exams Lord without any hinderances. Please be with him and increase his...
Replies
3
Views
9
Kindly pray for me to solve all our financial debt soon.
Replies
4
Views
23
Plz pray for me I'm too afraid for my upcoming exm... Plz pray that I will be passed plzzzz I dnt want to remain back
Replies
3
Views
17
Please bless my friend ### ### he is stationed in ### ### I pray he stays alert, all the time please lord send angels to be with him always. Bless ### ### I know deep inside he is a good person I know he will release my financial breakthrough, hopefully soon. Thank You Jesus. I pray in Jesus...
Replies
4
Views
10
“9 Pray, then, in this way: ‘Our Father who is in heaven, Hallowed be Your name. 10 ‘Your kingdom come. Your will be done, On earth as it is in heaven. --- 11 ‘Give us this day our daily bread. 12 ‘And forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors. 13 ‘And do not lead us into...
Replies
7
Views
28
It's my humble request to all please pray for ### and ### relationship will safe from any negativity. Pray they always stick together no matter whatever the situation comes their bond with never fade in the name of Jesus. I truly believe Jesus he will surely blessed ### and ### relationship amen.
Replies
5
Views
24
Lord Jesus I ask for strong protection for all of us esp. the little one (I ask for Holy Warrior angels and a wall of Holy Spirit fire around each of us and I plead your precious blood over us). I also ask for complete deliverance from all demonic bondage and strongholds, healing of the heart...
Replies
6
Views
25
I don't know how to explain but I'm feeling under spiritual attack and overwhelming anxiety. Please pray for ###. I'm seeing how doing things my way has made my and others life a mess. I need cleansing of every part of my life. I feel so sick from it all. Please help me Lord Jesus Amen
Replies
8
Views
72
Please pray for transformation in my ###. Please pray for oneness between my ### and I. Please pray that my ### receives a much deserved bonus. Please pray that my ### have a wonderful Christmas and understand it’s true meaning. Please pray that my family and I can afford a family Vacation next...
Replies
7
Views
117
Back
Top Bottom