2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Replies
11
Views
34
Please pray my brothers and sisters in Jesus, for a new medication, to be started today, for my ailing ### and untold pressing matters, since so many years, yet to be resolved. Praise the Lord. Thank you Jesus. Amen
Replies
27
Views
136
please pray for me, am having a hard time at work. I pray for a better job
Replies
11
Views
20
Lord help me to let go. I hoard things. I am a sinner. I need to make things right in this house and I need Your strength. I need healing spiritually, mentally, physically and emotionally. Lord help me make things right towards those I live with in Jesus name Amen
Replies
12
Views
46
Am suffering so badly please pray for ### to receive the healing
Replies
12
Views
267
Jesus please help my ### at school today help him stay awake and turn in everything and do well on his test. Give him the composure to think clearly, remember my tips and do problems he knows first. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
Replies
12
Views
36
Good morning God and his warriors in prayer. Giving honor to the God of Light. Father, children on earth are under attacks by the evil one and his children. Father, protect your children. Bring them back home where they belong. Keep my ###, ###, ###, ###, and my own under your wings of...
Replies
11
Views
21
Thank you Jesus for everything. Please forgive all my sins and transgressions, and stop every spiritual attack against me, please. Amen, thank you.
Replies
12
Views
52
O Lord Jesus please I need a job not only a job but a good and decent job urgently to get out of what I am feeling now only you can I turn up to Please my lord and saviour I have faith in ### and I believe ### can do it for me please lord...
Replies
11
Views
80
am passing many problems in my husband's life, me, I have a lot of debt, my friends don't help me, I need prayer.
Replies
10
Views
145
Back
Top Bottom