please pray for ###, ### having a hard ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
please pray for me, am having a hard time at work. I pray for a better job
Lord we ask that you bring the perfect position. We ask that you make things peaceful at their current job until they can find a new one. In Jesus name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m Having a very very hard time finding a job after escaping horrendous abuse at my former workplace. My reputation and finances are tuned. I also have a disease that causes my blood count to drop. I have massive rent debt that I’m working hard to address. Working VERY hard to get solutions...
Replies
10
Views
416
I am stressed out due to family problems. I have been abused by family and society all of my life. What did I do to deserve this horrible treatment? I am very nice, shy, and have a disability. I do what people want me to do, and I make mistakes all the time, and that's what people get angry at...
Replies
7
Views
302
Dear Jesus, I would like you to walk into ###'s life. Help him to see life is beautiful and not to waste his youth in gaming but committed in meaningful activities through learning and exercise. Please bless him with good health, physically, mentally, and emotionally. Grant him a chance to be...
Replies
8
Views
283
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,780
Messages
16,814,984
Members
651,011
Latest member
Doraelland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom