2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Im really really struggling at work. I m trying. I feel like people are plotting against me. I have people setting me up saying im doing things I m not doing and trying to get me in trouble and get me fired. I have to meet with the directors and supervisors and explain and they don't hear me. I...
Replies
9
Views
51
Ababa Father hear my prayer today. I need healing and relief from this cough. Heal my body, my lungs, my chest heal me completely Amen. Thank You Father. I need a miraculous provision today Amen
Replies
9
Views
36
Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted. Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the earth. Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled. Blessed are the merciful...
Replies
8
Views
32
Dear Lord, My son ### is having his semister exams from 6th December 2019. Please Lord help him to do well in his semister exams and score good percentage at least ### percentage Lord. Please make him get through his exams Lord without any hinderances. Please be with him and increase his...
Replies
8
Views
16
Man of God pray for our relationship to be good indeed pray for ### to get money this week. pray for ### to recover quickly.
Replies
6
Views
9
Hi, my name is ### and I have been suffering from one sickness to the other and most especially lassar fever which I healed from by the Lord years back and it has repeated itself again, so please people of the Lord help me pray for my healing against this killer disease (lassar fever).
Replies
7
Views
34
My repeated request for financial help has not materialised my lord I am praying sincerely and regularly without getting any fruits I again and again I pray you from my heart and soul to draw your attention towards me and my family to ease all my problems oh lord Jesus Christ please bless me and...
Replies
7
Views
92
Please pray for my marriage is going to be delayed with my childhood friend ###. Many obstacles are coming. He is not talking with me. He blocked me from WhatsApp. I am very shocked. I want him back in my life. I don't want to end up our relationship. Lord, I place my marriage in front of you...
Replies
5
Views
26
Please pray w ### is filled with shame and makes a large insurance claim for me
Replies
6
Views
104
Back
Top Bottom