2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Need God's mighty Miracle intervention now devil's really fighting on this court issue praying for an extension and miracles this injustice will be Dismissed Soon as time is upon us and these offices failed to help us with our rights. Lord bring favor with all that's is handling this that they...
Replies
6
Views
64
"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28 Father asking that you would cover lives with the truth of this scripture Lord help beseech You to cover the work of hands and heart with truth that efforts...
Replies
9
Views
30
Be praying Zip Recruiter is showing a dream job company has been looking at ###'s resume several times. I so want him to get this!! I think that he's be happy there!! It would make me so happy if he were to get this position! Actually nothing would make me happier! Please, God, please!!
Replies
8
Views
14
Hello my name is ### and I want to stop my monthly payments.
Replies
6
Views
41
That God's will be done on Thursday.
Replies
7
Views
21
God I pray that you have mercy on me and heal my ### as I have recurring ones for ### months. Save me Lord with your mighty power. Keep me safe and no harm to my ### and body. Protect me Lord. I know only you can heal my body. In Jesus holy name amen.
Replies
12
Views
49
deliverance healing financial breakthrough for me and my family.
Replies
9
Views
14
Please pray for ###’s friends accept fully ### live here, have children to care for and ### father won’t be living with us—they cause trouble. It’s inappropriate and ### live abroad, that they see he’s in perfect health and they shouldn’t encourage him to bully us. Even the thought causes ###...
Replies
8
Views
128
Dear God, Thank You for prayers answered! Please bless my ### and help her to have a safe, healthy and happy week. Please help her to be successful in her summative. She works so very hard! AMEN, I love You!
Replies
7
Views
10
Please pray for me as I am feeling discomfort in my upper stomach and gastric. My stool should be normal. I have an upset stomach always. I should be healed completely without any symptoms and negative thoughts.
Replies
7
Views
13
Back
Top Bottom