2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Good morning, please help me pray for myself. I continue to be lost. I am hurting financially still, I have taken a second job to help but not seeing improvement because things at home need taken care of. I am lonely as we go into the holidays. I am not sure if I will even go to my Christmas...
Replies
6
Views
7
Dear angels of God, I request a prayer. I'm going to check my profit and fund money on Wednesday, I request it in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen
Replies
7
Views
27
Pray for my sister suffer from schizo affective disorder and suicidal thoughts.
Replies
7
Views
14
1) I want the Lord to revive my spiritual life, the intimacy I had six years ago. 2) The Lord to restore my financial life. 3) My marriage to come to past.
Replies
7
Views
17
Hi all, Please pray for ###, for its people and the government. Especially pray for the believers and the church, when the environment may be tough for the church. As we see in the Old Testament about the election of King Nebuchadnezzar to rule Jerusalem, the real unfolding of the plans of God...
Replies
6
Views
91
My friends please keep my husband in your prayers, he is suffering from depression and our jobs keep us far apart geographically, this is weighing on him and he is questioning our marriage as well as his own life. Most important please keep his mental health in your prayers.
Replies
6
Views
14
My name is ### please pray for my kidney problem, liver problem clear this problem Amen.
Replies
7
Views
24
I request a prayer l need a job in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
Replies
8
Views
30
Dear Prayer Warriors, This is ### from ###. We thank God for all his blessing and for all his grace and that he has led us this far. We wish to pray for the US Visa clearance including visa interview, client interview for my wife and family and travel to USA. Please pray that all processes may...
Replies
6
Views
24
Prayer and fasting, money needed. Also for increase in fitness and health and also lift more weight in training, double lifts next year. Also for physical restoration and physical healing. Also marriage.
Replies
8
Views
27
Back
Top Bottom