2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

I need ### and power to do Church
Replies
7
Views
64
GOD ALMIGHTY PLEASE HEAL MY FATHER AND ### FROM THEIR DISEASES. GOD ALMIGHTY PLEASE BE KINDFUL WITH US, FORGIVE OUR SINES AND HEAL MY FATHER AND ###, I ASK MY PRAYER IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST. AMEN.
Replies
8
Views
11
Plz pray for me... It's my last yr of bbsc nursing plz pray for me as I'm having my exam in next ### days plz pray that I'll be pass in 1st attempt.. coz fir ### and ### yr I appeared for almost ### tyms each.. ### yr everyone here prayed for me n I got passed in 1st attempt... Plz pray for me...
Replies
7
Views
89
For government job, tomorrow is my exam, please prayer for ###.
Replies
12
Views
64
Please pray for ### and ###'s healing from parasites. Please the doctors can help ###. Please pray for a miracle.
Replies
7
Views
14
Pray for me as I am in ### for my contract I do believe in Jesus name
Replies
6
Views
9
Prayer for transfer me from ### Branch by h.o.n.l.g.
Replies
5
Views
24
Hello friend pray for me my wedding is now next on 30th 12 days to go and devils as blocked all my financial breakthrough please for @### [USER=###]@### [USER=###]@### l need your help please l asked God for the favor
Replies
5
Views
28
Today, He will send you, divine helpers and change your situation. As you go out today, His spirit will order your steps to destiny changing opportunities. Where others have lost, you will gain and no power will limit your glory, in Jesus name. Amen
Replies
6
Views
150
Back
Top Bottom