2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

God, heal & guard ### and loved ones + all on our path - in heart, soul, body, & vehicles. Deliver us from evil, ijnip
Replies
7
Views
29
Kindly pray for me to solve all our financial debt soon.
Replies
7
Views
26
Oooh God I pray that you tie my boyfriend to me forever and ever amen
Replies
5
Views
14
Lord, Thank you for granting me a new day. Please let holy spirit reminds me of my friends and family in this tough time. Lord, please send the right job opportunities in my way so I can use my abilities and skills for your glory. Please pour your wisdom upon me so I can be confident in the...
Replies
7
Views
16
Please pray for me to stop gambling, I don’t want to gamble, but I keep gambling most my income, I moved to a new town and I don’t know anyone here, there is Casino 15 minutes away from my house, and I keep going there because I have no friends... I need to completely stop. In Jesus name Amen.
Replies
8
Views
22
God, to hear from interviews .. I ask Your job for me - with prosperity, respect, safe coworkers & fulfillment. Thank You & for increasing my faith, ###.
Replies
6
Views
26
Praise the Lord loving brother My self ### from ###, ###. But I live in ### doing railway job since ### years alone from my family. I have two little daughter's&my wife is also do govt job in ### office. My old parents live at village. And my father could not walk always sitting on wheel chair...
Replies
7
Views
131
I need to earn more money. Please pray for my business. I have worked so hard all my life in business and I feel like a failure as I am earning minimum wage. My dad died and I feel I have failed him. Please pray for my hobby, that I can turn it into a job. Please give me higher paid work for my...
Replies
6
Views
196
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for a nurse studying for the OET and seeking employment in the United Kingdom.
Replies
8
Views
15
Praise the Lord my mom suffering from long cancer so I kindly requested please prayer for she name ### from ###.
Replies
9
Views
21
Back
Top Bottom