2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Happiness, health, wealth, peace, success in life, and dream job in ### and dream vacation in ###
Replies
7
Views
22
Pray ### stop taking naps and sleep at night and stay in bed and not be bored or run away. I want her to smile, pray, and read the Bible. I hope her iPad and internet work and no more crying, and start communication and get flu shot.
Replies
5
Views
133
Please pray for opportunities with me and ### come back- I think we were meant to be together but I was having a very difficult time and she heard bad things about me which weren’t at all true...I think she is very special.
Replies
5
Views
9
Dear Prayer Warriors, This is ### from ###. I am right now working as a ### on a critical project. Pray for all milestones to be completed on time and that the customer may give the payments properly and on time. Pray for wisdom for myself and team to deal with the my management and customer...
Replies
6
Views
21
Please pray for me continuously, my exam was very tough, please pray for me to get a pass mark. Please... amen
Replies
6
Views
11
Need prayer I didn't make much in my check tomorrow I am roughly ### short on my check I pray more hours are available at ###, ###, and ### I am tired of looking for a job on the side to get through the holidays no luck 😢
Replies
6
Views
115
Please all pray lord please please do these things for me now without any delay I command all fat leave burn off my whole stomach whole hips permanently right now never ever return in Jesus name I command my whole stomach hips to tighten and flatten in every way right now in Jesus names I...
Replies
4
Views
13
My Mother, age ###, bp raised. ###/###. Nursed scolded.bp is raised. Pl. Pray
Replies
6
Views
118
Please pray I get the right housing lawyer today to get my rent back from the landlord 🙏
Replies
6
Views
140
Please pray that the doctor who can see us can help us with our problem
Replies
6
Views
12
Back
Top Bottom