2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Lord God in heaven this year will end with all the hanging blessings in my life...my finances, my relationships, my career, my business, my love life, my family! Lord no stones shall be left unturned I declare today the 18th nov 2019 a turn around in my the breaking of a new Everyday shall be...
Replies
7
Views
20
Pray for ### for the Lord to help ### in ### relationship and God favour and God mercy and breakthrough
Replies
5
Views
21
Praise God. Had gone for my six month follow up of my lungs and it was normal. Called again after six months. Now please I need prayers as I have a heavy head on the left side of my head right from the top to the base of the head. Also getting waves of pain. Am scared. Was asked to do x-ray. It...
Replies
6
Views
24
pray for me to get miracle money
Replies
5
Views
15
Please pray for ### and ###'s mom; they have skin parasites and the doctors can help them; they have used everything.
Replies
8
Views
38
Please pray for me to accept that the father of my son will never be in his life and he hates us.
Replies
7
Views
24
My name is ### from ###, I am ###yrs old, need your prayers, I am running in circles, nothing is material ising, and I whatever I lay hands on doesn't prosper.
Replies
5
Views
56
Lord Jesus you have taught us what ever you do to it honestly. pls lord bless me to get my all credit applications to be apprved. Amen.
Replies
5
Views
18
My wife often has very serious painful menstruation every month and this has caused her not been able to get pregnant please I need God's intervention please pray for her, PEACE ### ### is her name.
Replies
6
Views
171
Please pray for my daughter ### who is almost three years old, she is very aggressive, and throws all things down, screams very loudly and pulls our garage is deeply hurt when she was in my womb now also she gets beating because she is very aggressive, I really don't know how to handle her, I...
Replies
9
Views
149
Back
Top Bottom