2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

my name is ### and my age is ###. On ### i got married and ### i got pregnant as i am ### blood grp so i got aborted on ###. I want to get pregnant soon as my age is getting old and i want normal delivery. Pls pray for me...
Replies
7
Views
25
I am ### years old, suffered from AMD aged makula degeneration...please pray with me for healing by Lord JESUS..
Replies
7
Views
220
Please pray that ###’s operation will go safely and successfully. In Jesus name, Amen.
Replies
8
Views
23
God, thank You at day's end - for mercies, grace, forgiveness, redemption, blessings, promises, hope, healings and protecting me & my loved ones. Deliver us from evil. Praise You! ijnip
Replies
7
Views
28
“9 Pray, then, in this way: ‘Our Father who is in heaven, Hallowed be Your name. 10 ‘Your kingdom come. Your will be done, On earth as it is in heaven. --- 11 ‘Give us this day our daily bread. 12 ‘And forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors. 13 ‘And do not lead us into...
Replies
6
Views
20
Please pray for ### to get a good partner in ### life.
Replies
10
Views
45
May my brother cease expecting and waiting for our deceased parents' return home! May he and I have peace about our parents being in Heaven with the Lord! Please pray that God may providentially guide me by showing me His Perfect Plan on a specific sensitive subject. I especially do really need...
Replies
5
Views
155
Sr. ###.. prathisandi. ###. Kittunnathinuvendi. Pray thikkaname
Replies
7
Views
63
I thank God the Almighty for having enabled my son to get employed. Members thanks for the prayers. ###
Replies
9
Views
36
Pls pray for ### brother financially problem and working problem
Replies
8
Views
21
Back
Top Bottom