2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

My lord Jesus Christ I am asking for a financial favour from my friend ### please see that I get money from him which is the most important moment for me forgive me for sin and accept my sincere prayers and through divine blessings see that I receive money from my friend which will solve my...
Replies
6
Views
29
Dearest Lord, thank you. I'm so grateful for Your presence and blessings. Please guide and protect my family. Grant me discernment and lead me. Please bless my sons. Hold them close to You. I'm struggling. Please heal me, energize me, and strengthen me to the things I must do. Help me face my...
Replies
7
Views
48
Please pray for me. My immune system needs help. I'm battling infections. Thank you all so much. God bless all of you.
Replies
8
Views
27
Please pray that this marriage with ### should happen. People are creating a lot of issues. After engagement, the boy's family is creating a lot of issues now. I'm very much scared and worried. Pray that there shouldn't be any problems hereafter. ### should come back to me now. His parents...
Replies
5
Views
17
Please pray for me to get favour in the eyes of God. Amen
Replies
8
Views
10
Financial miracle because I have a situation, I have to pay my tuition fees, failure to pay, I have to quit. May I see God's favour upon my life. I want to finish my schooling.
Replies
6
Views
132
Pastor praise the Lord Need general practitioner job in ### for ### female doctor please pray for my daughter from ### in ### thank you
Replies
5
Views
13
Today, I have to go to a prayer meeting! Let us pray, that the Lord will to be very strong with His the Present at this prayer meeting, bless it powerfully and this prayer meeting is fragrance for God, in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ! Let us pray, that the Lord will urge, inspire, guide me and...
Replies
6
Views
21
Fr ### vendi prathikkanam. ### jeevitham thinma niranjathanu. ### kilum njan vishuth aai theeran aagrahikunnu. prathikkane ###. Please please. ### ku orupadu problem unde family il. ### kilum ### enikke ### ishoye kandal mathi.
Replies
4
Views
56
Replies
6
Views
12
Back
Top Bottom