2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

Bishop ### kindly requesting for a prayer on financial breakthrough. I work but I don't see my money. And my son is writing the exams, please help.
Replies
6
Views
20
Prayer to find a stable job. For my divorce to remain strong and for my kids ### and ###.
Replies
8
Views
26
Tomorrow I am going for an interview. Plzz pray to pass the interview and its procedure in the name of Jesus... Amen
Replies
7
Views
32
prayer giving thanks to the Lord having given me a nice weekend, pray for ### for the good start of the week, pray for financial breakthrough in course of the week, pray for ### to have good relations with ### employer and ### fellow employees, pray for ### to get finances for ### to complete...
Replies
4
Views
17
Please pray for me to be financially stable. Thank you
Replies
4
Views
23
I greet you all in the name of Jesus.. I am fasting and praying today I ask you all to remember me in prayer today I pray to God to make me humble and patient and sensitive to others' needs.. I pray God will bless each and everyone of us in all our situations we are facing in Jesus name Amen..
Replies
7
Views
27
The provided text does not contain any content that requires redaction based on the guidelines. It appears to be a reference or identifier rather than a text with personal or sensitive information. Therefore, no redaction is needed. If there is additional context or content you would like to...
Replies
5
Views
23
Please pray for my transfer at my hometown & I want one more child. Please pray for my family and for me.
Replies
5
Views
16
Praise for the birthday of mother today. Praise for her life and undying love for us. Pray that she may stop of involving herself to love scam. She have enough depression because of that. May she be contented on his life with any partner and be filled with our love. Pray for ### for work and...
Replies
6
Views
18
Please pray for my would be ### ### ### exam best result ever and for my grade in the school where I am working now....please its really very crucial for my coming life.....🙏🙏
Replies
5
Views
85
Back
Top Bottom