2019

These are prayer requests from the year 2019.

TOO MANY MASS SHOOTINGS IN ### ARE OUT OF CONTROL NOW! Please pray for All the victims and their families that this would STOP And draw them All Closer to You my Lord. Praise Yahshua also for us that we Win this Soon and get Good news Dismiss this Major Burden soon my Father, bring Your Saving...
Replies
7
Views
142
Good morning, kindly pray for my husband he doesn't even want me to explain myself especially when we have a disagreement just for a small issue that's only requires understanding, like now since yesterday he is not talking to me, and this has been the chain devil uses to connect my marriage to...
Replies
11
Views
61
Hello. I don’t know if I’ve just been overthinking but sometimes I feel as if there’s a bad curse on me and my family. I’ve changed and sometimes feel lost. And it’s always bad things happening in my life. Sometimes I feel like I need a counselor and for someone to pray with me everyday.
Replies
10
Views
65
I'm a woman, ###yrs, married for ### years with one child, we are unemployed now both of us. My prayer now is not for me to find a job but to find God, I don't know where to start and loosing myself in a process. please give advice where to start.
Replies
12
Views
84
Pls pray for ### brother financially problem and working problem and big problem please brother pray for ###
Replies
7
Views
29
Jesus, I need complete healing in my all joints pain and deliverance from all types of witchcraft done against me and my husband ### ### we are in much trouble. Amen
Replies
8
Views
11
I will pray to Lord Jesus to release my salary from the job since this pple in work place are creating problem to release the salary and I am finding too much difficult to look after my expenses.
Replies
3
Views
32
Father we thank you for your love, mercy and grace Lord, hear my daily prayers. Heal me Lord from spirit of sickness, poverty, almost etc. I refused to be sick / to go to hospital this year and next year in Jesus Almighty God! I know you are my healer, my everything. Thank Jesus am Free now! Amen
Replies
8
Views
34
We are in financial crisis our business is in loss no income. Two houses 2nd floor for 6 month nobody is coming for lease. Please pray for a good tenant to come soon.
Replies
6
Views
51
please pray that I can pay off my debt and be able to afford to visit him over Christmas.
Replies
8
Views
151
Back
Top Bottom