I'm a woman, ###yrs, married for ### years ...

Bebeluios

Disciple of Prayer
I'm a woman, ###yrs, married for ### years with one child, we are unemployed now both of us. My prayer now is not for me to find a job but to find God, I don't know where to start and loosing myself in a process. please give advice where to start.
 
I'm a woman, ###yrs, married for ### years with one child, we are unemployed now both of us. My prayer now is not for me to find a job but to find God, I don't know where to start and loosing myself in a process. please give advice where to start.
Lord lead your child to you.

PS. It is an easy process. All you need to do is:
Ask Jesus for forgiveness for your sins. Past, present, and future. You are now saved by faith. It is that simple. The rest is just added on. Jesus saves us through our faith. That's it.
 
I think your making the right steps now. Do you believe in the Lord Jesus Christ? If you do then you are already saved. If not then I think this article and website might help https://www1.cbn.com/stepstopeace?intcmp=cta-side-evan-peace. GOD never stops loving us or caring about us and our needs no matter what.

Romans 8:37 No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us. 38 For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor principalities, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, 39 neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord

You and your needs are in my prayers. May GOD BLESS you and yours and fill you with his love, peace, happiness, may he give you perfect and success in all areas and may you have all you need. In the name of THE LORD JESUS CHRIST we PRAY AMEN
 
```markdown
May God in Jesus’ name answer your prayer request according to God’s perfect will, wisdom, timing, love, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Thank You. Amen!

Please Pray This Prayer From Your Heart: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me Jesus. God I ask You in Jesus’ name bless me with everything that I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and cause my soul to consistently prosper spiritually in Your Word. God make me whole. Heal me in every area of my life. Heal, deliver, and set me free of any sicknesses, addictions, disorders, or unclean spirits that may be or is trying to operate in my life. Wash me thoroughly. Create in me a clean heart and renew a right spirit within me daily.

God bless me to come to know You in truth, love You with all my heart, mind, body, soul, and strength. Bless me with the strength and spirit of obedience to always obey Your Word and will for my life. Bless my relationship with You to grow into a friendship that is solid, strong, and unbreakable. Let me be known by You and all the angels in heaven as a Friend of God.

God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me ever prosper. Dispatch Your angels to daily cover, protect, deliver, and keep me safe from all accidents, evil, hurt, harm, danger, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God according to Your Word, ambush and cause all my enemies to stumble, fail, scatter, and be greatly ashamed. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those I love, and all those I am concerned about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You. Amen.


Copyright © 2018 by Encourager ###, M.A., BCPCLC - Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach - www.theencourager.net
```
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

She has a son before getting married, getting married now she is married for ### years, no child. I pray this year, this month for fruit of the womb.
Replies
8
Views
397
I have been married for 8 years now and no children to show for it. I have done ### IVF fail. I have my own children.
Replies
4
Views
337
My heavenly father I come before you at this Midnight Hour right now in the might name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth my Lord and my savior and I bring before you my precious eldest daughter ### who lives with me father I'm asking you that this woman of God would truly see the worth of her mother...
Replies
9
Views
210
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,889
Messages
16,816,148
Members
651,059
Latest member
Fluira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom